Andrea Teschemacher works with a range of clients, including those from major companies, small and medium-sized enterprises as well as academia. In the field of “life science” her practice focuses on worldwide patent drafting and prosecution as well as EPO oppositions and appeals.
Andrea Teschemacher is also conversant with due diligence and freedom-to-operate studies, patent opinions, client counseling and strategic portfolio development. Additionally, she has been very successful in procedures focusing on legal aspects, especially in reinstating and re-establishing clients’ rights before the EPO and the German Patent and Trademark Office.
She has experience in the biological and biochemical arena, particularly at protecting biotech products, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, therapeutic and diagnostic methods, kits and methods for laboratory use, screening techniques and bio-mathematical methods.
Andrea Teschemacher is an established and esteemed tutor at CEIPI Center for International Intellectual Property Studies, University of Strasbourg. She is the author several articles in the field of patent law as well as scientific publications.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr rer nat: Thesis in the field of Molecular Drug Research at Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf, summa cum laude
- Degree of Dipl. biol.: Thesis in Biochemistry at Heinrich Heine University of Dusseldorf
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)