Michael Römer is a physicist and German Patent Attorney, European Patent Attorney and European Trademark and Design Attorney. Michael Römer has joined the patent attorney law firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler in 2010.
With his many years of experience, he handles patents in the technical fields of mechanics, mechanical engineering, semiconductor technology, micro- and nanotechnology and in the field of information technology.
He is focused on drafting and prosecution of patent applications, opposition proceedings, consultation in aspects of patent, trademark and design law, contract drafting and employee inventions.He has authored and coauthored a number of scientific publications.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat.: Thesis in field of Solid State Physics, Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany
- Degree of Diplom-Physiker: Thesis in the field of Solid State Physics, Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- DPG German Physical Society