Jörg Hoffman has been part of the team of patent lawyers at Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler since 2008. He has about fifteen years of experience in numerous areas of intellectual property law, which benefit from an intensive academic and scientific career.
Jörg Hoffmann particularly enjoys focusing on opposition and nullity proceedings, appreciates the cross-functional team work with attorneys at law in infringement proceedings, and has already gained considerable experience in cross-border litigation cases.
A major focus of his work in patent prosecution is the support of Japanese and US-American clients.
Due to his wide-ranging interdisciplinary education and research activities as a biochemist in Germany and overseas, including three years at the University of Michigan (USA), Jörg Hoffmann can rely on a broad scientific background in numerous biotechnological and chemical disciplines.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat, TUM Technical University of Munich
- Thesis in collaboration with the University of Michigan, USA
- Degree of Diplom-Biochemiker, University of Regensburg
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- Union-ip Union of European Practitioners in Intellectual Property
- GBM German Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology