Kamil Samigullin has been admitted as European Patent Attorney, German Patent Attorney and as European Trademark & Design Attorney since 2021. The focus of his work as patent attorney is the drafting of patent, utility model, and trademark applications and the supervision thereof in examination proceedings, as well as the participation in opposition proceedings.
Kamil Samigullin has been working in the field of intellectual property law for the firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler since 2017. Prior to this, he studied chemistry and gained his Ph.D. at the Goethe University Frankfurt in the field of organic and organometallic synthesis chemistry.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Dr. phil. nat.: Ph. D. thesis in organic and organometallic synthesis at Goethe-University Frankfurt
- Chemist (M. Sc.): Master’s thesis in organic and organometallic synthesis at Goethe-University Frankfurt
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)