Karsten Kudla’s activities are mainly focused on patent prosecution, oppositions, and validity and infringement opinions. He predominantly handles cases in the field of process engineering and mechanics, particularly in thermal and chemical engineering and plastics technology.
After his studies in chemical and process engineering and subsequent research work he gained his qualifications in more than 15 years of experience at the law firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler.
Karsten Kudla is admitted as a German Patent Attorney since 2006 and as a European Patent Attorney since 2008.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Dr.-Ing.: Thesis in the field of technical thermodynamics, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany
- Degree of Diplom-Ingenieur: Thesis in the field of thermal engineering, University Stuttgart, Germany
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- VDI German Association of Engineers
- VDI-GVC Society for Process and Chemical Engineering