Kirstin Stainer has been working in the field of intellectual property for Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler since 2014. She is a qualified and admitted European Patent Attorney as well as a German Patent Attorney and European Trademark and Design Attorney.
Her focus of work is the preparation and filing of patent applications as well as the support of patent prosecution. In addition, she is experienced in patent monitoring. Her technical fields of expertise comprise biochemistry, immunology, genetic engineering, polymer chemistry as well as organic chemistry.
In addition, Kirstin Stainer is conversant with further industrial property rights, such as trademarks, utility models, designs and the law of employees’ inventions.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat., Hannover Medical School/ Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig
- Degree of Diplom-Biochemikerin, University of Greifswald
- European Patent Institute (epi)
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of German Patent Attorneys)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)