The focus of the work of Dr Manuel Winkenstette is drafting and prosecution of patent applications, opposition and appeal proceedings as well as validity and infringement opinions in the field of chemistry.
Dr. Winkenstette has profound experience in the fields of polymer chemistry, catalysis, electrochemical cells, organic and organometallic chemistry, as well as pesticides and surfactants.
Manuel Winkenstette has been working in the field of intellectual property law since 2011, and for the law firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler since 2014. Prior to this he has studied chemistry at the Philipps-University Marburg, Germany, and earned his doctorate from the Technical University of Munich, Germany, in the field of organometallic polymerization catalysis.
Dr. Winkenstette was admitted as German Patent Attorney, European Trademark and Design Attorney and European Patent Attorney in 2015.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat.: PhD thesis in organometallic polymerization catalysis, Technical University of Munich
- Degree of Diplom-Chemiker: Thesis in organometallic chemistry, Philippps-University Marburg
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- GRUR German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- BDPA Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- GDCh German Chemical Society