Besides drafting and filing patent applications, Sandra Zinner currently focuses on the prosecution of patent applications, the defense of patents, the drafting of infringement and validity opinions, as well as the participation in German infringement proceedings, in particular in der field of inorganic and organic chemistry, solid state chemistry, chemical engineering, polymer chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry.
Additionally, Sandra Zinner’s expertise extends to other industrial property rights such as utility models, trademarks, designs and German employee invention law. She also gained valuable experience in US patent law during her extended stay with US patent law firms over the course of several months in the USA.
In addition, Ms. Zinner has been assisting the Chamber of Trade and Crafts for Munich and Upper Bavaria in offering initial IP counselling for its members since 2015.
Prior to joining Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler LLP, Sandra Zinner worked as a patent attorney trainee in a patent law firm in Stuttgart.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat: Thesis in the field of Synthesis and Application of Organometallic Catalysts, Technische Universität München
- Degree of M.Sc. Chemistry: Master thesis in the field of Synthesis and Application of Organometallic Catalysts, Technische Universität München
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)