Dr Stefan Féaux de Lacroix has been working in the field of intellectual property since 1993. After studying chemistry at the Universities of Bielefeld and Göttingen, followed by a PhD thesis at the MPI for Polymer Research in Mainz, he was trained as a Patent Attorney by Dr. Volker Vossius. He qualified as a German and European Patent Attorney in 1996. Stefan Féaux de Lacroix is one of the founding partners of Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler.
Besides filing and prosecuting patent applications in the fields of chemistry and pharmaceuticals, Stefan Féaux de Lacroix’s professional practice focuses on opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office and the German Patent and Trademark Office and embraces nullity proceedings, expert opinions on validity/infringement of patents as well as patent litigation support.
He has a wealth of experience in various fields of chemistry (including physical and polymer chemistry) and pharmaceuticals, for example in the production and processing of monomers and polymers, polymer applications, catalysts, chemical processes, photoresists, agrochemicals, OLEDs, 3D printing and active ingredients.
He is the author of several articles on patent law as well as of scientific publications.
- European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- Dr. rer. nat.: University of Mainz, Germany: PhD research in Polymer Chemistry at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research in Mainz, Germany
- Dipl.-Chemiker: Diploma (Master) thesis in Physical Chemistry, University of Göttingen, Germany
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts