is admitted as a German Patent Attorney, as a European Patent Attorney, and as a European Trademark and Design Attorney. She has many years of experience in patents and utility models for inventions in the fields of biochemistry, gene technology, immunology, biotechnology, pharmaceutical chemistry, organic chemistry and diagnostic imaging.
This encompasses drafting, filing, prosecuting and defending patent and utility model applications, oppositions, as well as infringement and validity opinions.
Moreover, she gained comprehensive experience as an in-house patent counsel over several years at Bayer Schering Pharma AG and a biotechnology company, specifically in the areas of patent licensing, patent strategies, IP due diligence analyses and employee inventions.
She is the author of several articles in the field of patent law as well as of scientific publications.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of Diplom-Biologin II at the University of Basel – Thesis in Biochemistry at the Max Planck Institute for Biochemistry
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat., Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich– Thesis in Biochemistry
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- LES Licensing Executives Society