Wolfgang Wilhelm is admitted as a European Patent Attorney since 2008 and as a German Patent Attorney since 2014. Before he joined the firm Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler LLP, he has been working in industrial patent departments for twelve years.
His activities are mainly focused on patent applications, from the draft to the grant of a patent, as well as opposition proceedings. He is also experienced in the law of employee inventions.
In addition to mechanics and mechanical engineering, his technical focus also includes automotive equipment, electrical engineering and electronics.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree of electrical Engineering (Dipl.-Ing.)
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of German Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- VDI Association of German Engineers