Dorothee Hollah is a German and European Patent Attorney with a focus on chemistry. She has more than twenty years of experience in the field of intellectual property. After having been trained as a German and European Patent Attorney in the Mannheim Office of a large national patent attorney law firm, Dorothee Hollah has been a salary partner at Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler since the foundation of the firm.
The professional practice of Dorothee Hollah focuses on patent law issues in the field of chemistry. She has extensive experience in preparing and filing patent applications, prosecution of European and German patent applications and international prosecution in cooperation with international colleagues, as well as expert opinions on the validity and infringement of patents. Furthermore, opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office are another focus area in her professional activities.
Dorothee Hollah has broad experience in the field of industrial chemistry. Her main focus lies in the areas of polymer chemistry and organic electronics (especially OLEDs).
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Postdoctoral research at Oklahoma University, USA (applied research in the field of Olefin Polymerization in the Presence of Metal Organic Catalysts)
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat.: PhD thesis in the field of Metal Organic Chemistry
- Degree of Diplom-Chemikerin: Thesis in the field of Metal Organic Chemistry
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts