Hans Christoph Rippel is a German and European Patent Attorney, as well as a European Trademark & Design Attorney, with a focus on chemistry, crop protection and functional materials. In total, he has more than twenty years of experience in the field of intellectual property. Before he joined Isenbruck Bösl Hörschler in 2006, he worked in the patent departments of large chemistry and crop protection companies.
The focus of his work lies in the drafting and prosecution of patent applications, opposition and appeal procedures, patent opinions, licence contracts, employee invention law and patent strategy. Furthermore, he handles various trademark portfolios and designs.
Since 2010, he has been a lecturer for the DeutscheAnwaltAkademie, training attorneys in patent law.
Hans Christoph Rippel has been a salary partner in the firm since 2008.
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- LL.M. European Intellectual Property Law at Open University of Hagen
- Three-month course in US patent law in Washington, D.C. and New York
- Degree of Dr. rer. nat. (Ph. D.): Dissertation on Organic Chemistry
- Degree of Diplom-Chemiker
- epi Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- FICPI International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chamber of Patent Attorneys)
- VPP Association of Intellectual Property Experts
- GRUR German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property